Dracula Digital competition is open to young people between the ages of 16 and 29.
For teams of 3 students coming from our Erasmus+ partners, our university will cover free accommodation in our student campus (rooms for four) for the 15-21 October period and the organizers of the film festival will cover one meal/day during the 16-20 October.
In order to enter the submit a short film to Dracula Digital competition:
- the short film must be filmed with a mobile phone
- the short film should have a running time from 1 to 3 minutes
- It has to be a horror, SF, supernatural, thriller or fantastic film
- the film must be posted on www.youtube.com, www.vimeo.com, and the link should be posted on www.draculadigital.ro
- You must agree and accept the rules and regulations of the Dracula Digital 2019 Competition Dracula Digital Competition 2019
- You must be between aged between 16 and 29.Registration to Dracula Digital competition is FREE. The festival DOES NOT pay screening rights for the films submitted in the competitive section – Dracula Digital.
The deadline for the receiption of the application forms is September 15th, 2019. Only entries made through the website www.draculadigital.ro will be taken into consideration.